Monday, May 5, 2008

sky's the limit.

I've been busy thumbing away at the "matte" background elements, I have a panoramic shot of Paris which I am going to modify with more Anachronistic building designs... Heres two examples.






They may look the same but they're two different buildings, the one based off of SF's city hall will be modified to look less towerish. My hope is to use various older buildings around SF to act as a base to build towers of glass and steel on top of(all in CG/photoshop of course).


I've also been drawing away at some of the moving matte pieces, aka steam airships etc, I've also been playing with fluid dynamics to simulate smoke and cooling exhausts throughout the city's matte




I need to finalize the clock design and the steam apparatus as soon as possible.

No comments: